Fiberglass TissueOffering you a complete choice of products which include fiberglass tissue.
Approx. Price: Rs 13 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||300 Square Meter|
|Nominal Mass||45 to 50 g/m2|
|Reinforcement Pitch||10 to 20mm|
|Roll Length||50 to 300 m|
|Longitudinal Tensile Strength||2277 N/m|
We are offering a wide range of Fiberglass Tissue.
- It is a non woven felt made of randomly oriented glass fibers distributed in a special binder by a wet-lay process.
- This material is used in composite surface applications.
- It adds smoothness, luster, and cleanliness of color to the surface and it improves water resistance and durability of the product.
- Serves as a wrap for both underground and overground pipeline systems to counter natural and artificial corrosion.
- Good for waterproofing applications and waterproofing in the form of a roofing felt.
- Ideal for reinforcement of flooring and roof materials.
- Serves as both a reinforcement and protection system.
- Compatible with bitumen and coal tar enamels.
- Superior strength characteristics due to longitudinal reinforcement with glass yarn.